Home Q & A Forum
Options

Changing my username/new account here?

CoinPhysicistCoinPhysicist Posts: 597 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I am hoping an administrator sees this post or someone who can tell me what to do. That's why I am asking in the Q and A section because it is a question and not related to coins.

I don't really like my username 'totally' and it isn't very well established. I want it to be 'CoinQuant'. So I figured the easiest thing to do would be to create a new account with that username... but when I log into that account, it doesn't let me post or anything on it. So I assume it was never approved for anything. Is there anything I can do to get my username changed or that new account approved so I can use it instead?

Thanks,
Totally - hopefully soon to be CoinQuant

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting question :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

Try going into your account particulars where your DOB , adress , and other stuff is...There maybe a link for you to alter the name....

• Options

Doesn't look like username can be altered. And my new account was never approved :(

Successful transactions with: wondercoin, Tetromibi, PerryHall, PlatinumDuck, JohnMaben/Pegasus Coin & Jewelry, CoinFlip, and coinlieutenant.

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

two accounts?
    possibly not allowed..

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options

Well this account can be deleted. I don't care. I just want that one.