Home Precious Metals
Options

When you buy multiple "varied years" items but

BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

You always seem to get the same year :neutral:

Sometimes, getting those ebay deals, I just want to get random bullion (NLCT) items for fun...but when buying multiples, I do kind of want either a "full roll of the same" or, if buying less than a roll, would like to get different years.

Latest was buying a few AGEs and each was 2007. No varied years about that group.... LOL

End of the day, it doesn't matter....I don't collect these by date...just got them because JM Bullion had it with only a small premium over spot...so got a few. They are me to do some stacking. Just would have been neat to have multiple years :wink:

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    MartinMartin Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ron
    Good to see you back
    Martin

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Martin.
    Needed the diversion. Memorial was Thursday

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 16, 2017 2:58PM

@Bochiman said:
    You always seem to get the same year :neutral:

Sometimes, getting those ebay deals, I just want to get random bullion (NLCT) items for fun...but when buying multiples, I do kind of want either a "full roll of the same" or, if buying less than a roll, would like to get different years.

Latest was buying a few AGEs and each was 2007. No varied years about that group.... LOL

End of the day, it doesn't matter....I don't collect these by date...just got them because JM Bullion had it with only a small premium over spot...so got a few. They are me to do some stacking. Just would have been neat to have multiple years :wink:

Welcome back.

You get pot luck because they get pot luck when they buy what's offered to them. Makes sense that later dates are more readily available than earlier ones.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back @Bochiman
    My thoughts were/are with you :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back.