OT: Iron Maiden Concerts In Brooklyn

I apologize for the off topic post, but I know there are a lot of New York guys on the boards. If anyone is going to either of the Iron Maiden Brooklyn shows, please send me a message. Thank you.

Comments

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Not going but.....Up The Irons!!

Daniel
  • travis ttravis t Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

Run to the hills!!!!!!!!!!

When you're liked this much, you'll be an MVP in no time!
  • garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Flight of Icuras

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,567 ✭✭✭

DId see them last fall at the Palace in Auburn Hills, MI. Great show. Saw them once before in 1985 for the Powerslave Tour.

• CakesCakes Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭

I have seen them many times and I saw the first show of the tour this year, eleventh row and it was a blast!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,447 ✭✭✭

I decided against going to the show on July 5 at Oracle Arena in Oakland. Still regretting it. It would have been 34 years to the day from when I saw them for the first time as a yute.

• My daughter is actually going to the Iron Maiden concert in Mansfield MA tonight.

Eric

• OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 361 ✭✭

Maiden from the early 80's.. first versions of the band ;) Pics from Phoenix shows in '82 '83 '84. Thirty sumthin' years later they are still out there selling out arenas. Amazing.

• mdkuommdkuom Posts: 920 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2017 6:33PM

Great pics OddRodz! It doesn't look like anyone is going. For anyone who's nearby and thinking about it, I would highly recommend it. As others have said, they still are putting on a great show. Here's a few picks from their St. Paul show about a month ago.