OT: Iron Maiden Concerts In Brooklyn

I apologize for the off topic post, but I know there are a lot of New York guys on the boards. If anyone is going to either of the Iron Maiden Brooklyn shows, please send me a message. Thank you.

Comments

• BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

Not going but.....Up The Irons!!

Daniel
  • travis ttravis t Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭

Run to the hills!!!!!!!!!!

When you're liked this much, you'll be an MVP in no time!
  • garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Flight of Icuras

• StingrayStingray Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭

DId see them last fall at the Palace in Auburn Hills, MI. Great show. Saw them once before in 1985 for the Powerslave Tour.

Kirk

Collector of Topps Detroit Tigers cards!!

• CakesCakes Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

I have seen them many times and I saw the first show of the tour this year, eleventh row and it was a blast!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭

I decided against going to the show on July 5 at Oracle Arena in Oakland. Still regretting it. It would have been 34 years to the day from when I saw them for the first time as a yute.

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 249 ✭✭

My daughter is actually going to the Iron Maiden concert in Mansfield MA tonight.

Eric

• OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 466 ✭✭✭

Maiden from the early 80's.. first versions of the band ;) Pics from Phoenix shows in '82 '83 '84. Thirty sumthin' years later they are still out there selling out arenas. Amazing.

• mdkuommdkuom Posts: 920 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2017 6:33PM

Great pics OddRodz! It doesn't look like anyone is going. For anyone who's nearby and thinking about it, I would highly recommend it. As others have said, they still are putting on a great show. Here's a few picks from their St. Paul show about a month ago.