Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hickory, NC Card Show this Saturday July 15th

I will be set up, stop by and say hello. THIS SATURDAY! The Toy, Hobby, Sports & NASCAR Show returns to Hickory. Join us Saturday 7/15 from 9am-4pm at the Hickory Metro Convention Center (1960 13th Avenue Dr, SE Hickory, NC 28602 (828) 324-8600)

Bring the entire family and cool off while browsing 225+ tables packed with sports cards & memorabilia, collectible and vintage toys & dolls, non-sports cards, NASCAR, comic books, model kits, Hot Wheels, Nintendo and more!

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best of luck at the show. Wish I was located closer to be able to attend.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    edited July 14, 2017 5:49AM

There is a $1 off Admission Coupon on the web site. http://www.insidepitchpromotions.com/hickory.htm

Metro Convention Center
    1960 13th Avenue Dr, SE
    Hickory, NC 28602
    (828) 324-8600

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭

Decent show from a dealer standpoint. The show in Chantilly pulled some vendors and attendees away, but the turnout was very good. Nice variety of modern and vintage was in the building. Raleigh is next week, I don't think I will set up but I may attend.

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Not much vintage, too many toys.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

I ended up going to Chantilly. Probably should have gone to Hickory instead!

• Options
    demondeacsdemondeacs Posts: 114 ✭✭✭

@HighGradeLegends said:
    I ended up going to Chantilly. Probably should have gone to Hickory instead!

I used to go to that show, but I usually found that the vintage (say pre-75) cards were picked over. Overall, wasn't worth a 6 hour drive.