Home Sports Talk
Options

Brad Ausmus is the worst manager ever

I can't stand him.

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know how he is as a Manager but he has a difficult Team to work with and a tough task to accomplish. Tiger fans got really accustomed to being in the thick of things so your reaction may just be due to that, losing is hard to take after winning has become habitual.

As I have said many times, the Tigers are getting old and slow. If the now past ASG told us anything it is that pitching is the key. I believe Detroit made some mistakes in who they got rid of during the past few seasons and their record shows it. If they had kept their pitching and dumped position players for youth they would be better off. In truth, they only need 2-3 guys to be really competitive again IF THEY STILL HAD THE PITCHING THEY GOT RID OF and they allowed Miggy to get healthy.

Right now I see Cabrera as a liability because two things seem clear: he is not healthy and he is trying to carry the club. The Tigers seem destined to end up near the bottom of the AL Central, why not rest him on the DL?? Instead they will work him into the ground and probably lose Verlander in August.

Stupid is as Stupid does.......................

Al H.