Home Testing Forum
Options

testing reddit crossposting.

FadeToBlackFadeToBlack Posts: 7,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

All quoted prices include shipping. Insurance is extra, and on you. Paypal F&F (G&S add 3%) or GW should be sufficient, but I will also take Cashiers Checks (hold to clear) or Postal Money Orders.

I may not have a ton of feedback here, but my reputation is top notch, I've sent over $100,000 worth of coins to CAC for redditors. I'm sure, if necessary, others will vouch for me.

I will consider any reasonable offers.

Stuff for Sale

Small set of 13 different Peace Dollars. - $250, just over $19/coin.

Great way to start a set, and comes with a couple tougher dates and one of the later-date keys in the '34-S.

Dates;

'22

'22-D

'22-S

'23

'23-S

'24

'24-S

'25

'26-S

'27-D

'28-S

'34-S

'35

I'll toss in the Dansco for $15 more.

50 1921 Mixed mint/condition Morgans. - $950 OR BEST OFFER - $19 a coin.

Mixed in conditions ranging from VF to AU.

50 Mixed date/condition Morgans. (No 1921's) - $950 OR BEST OFFER - $19 a coin.

38 are mixed dates, most in G-VF. May be a few nicer in there. One cleaned BU '86 if I remember correct. Very nice mix of dates as well. This lot has 12 coins which have been damaged and are regarded as culls by me. I consider a cull any coin that has been drilled, bent, or chewed up enough as to prevent it from stacking neatly.

6 BU 1921 Morgans. - $150. $25 a coin.

3 63's, 3 62's in my opinion.

14 Mixed date/condition Peace Dollars. - $250 OR BEST OFFER - $17.85 a coin.

Some nicer ones, no problem-free BU's though. Mix of dates, including a few '26-S's.

Lowball Lot of 7 coins. And the reverses.- $200 - $28.57 a coin.

No dings, no dents, no major defects to prevent grading. Perfectly content to hold onto these if nobody wants to pay my price. I'll stick them in my pocket three at a time and wear them down before grading.

5 BU mixed date Peace Dollars. - $120 - $24 a coin.

3x '22, 2x '23, all Philly. MS62-MS63 imho.

"I'll take the whole damn lot" (not including the coin below, but I'll add the dansco if you want it) - $2,620 - 131 coins, so $20 a coin.

Random nice GSA Morgan!

1882-CC GSA, ungraded, toned. - $300 OR BEST OFFER

Comes with box and card. Planchet flaw on cheek, hard to see but it's there. My grade? 64+. My dealer friend in California agrees. Toning is nice. This is a tougher coin in 65 and crazy tough in 66. Watch NGC continue to goof off with Morgans and give this a 65 to whomever buys it though, given my luck. Ha.

Comments