Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

reduced1934 lou gehrig yellow card and babe ruth 1935 psa 3.5 reduced both nice cards

hi old 81 joepa here i have a 1934 lou gehrig yellow card light creasing but shows beautifullygreat looking card and
i have a 1935 goudney psa 3.5 babe ruth very nice both cards just reduced .i am selling both cards for $800.00 each
both cards reduced to $800.00.if intrested send me your email and i wil send you a scan of both cards god bless old 81 joepa

Comments

• joepa1joepa1 Posts: 301 ✭✭

please bump my thread

• I sent Joe my email, and he has sent pics of the cards. Not sure why he doesn't post the pics here, I would do it for him, if need be.

Collecting RC's (mostly 40-60's)
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thesouthdoesitagain said:
    I sent Joe my email, and he has sent pics of the cards. Not sure why he doesn't post the pics here, I would do it for him, if need be.

I don't think he knows how. I believe he posted at one time that he relied on his grand daughter or another relative to help. If he would get someone to post pictures he would probably sell some of the cards quicker.
    James

• [img][/img]
    [img][/img]

• [img][/img]
    [img][/img]

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

As has been said, Joe is an older gentleman who does not know how to post pics. His daughter (granddaughter) emailed me in the past and I have posted for him. I enlarged the current pics below:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

Love that Gehrig card. If I had the $ I'd buy it in a second.

• joepa1joepa1 Posts: 301 ✭✭

I made an offer and did not receive a reply. That's OK but month after month, really!?!