Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Unopened-Rookies-Hofers for--moved to the Bay--thanks for looking

flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

Attending my 4th Natty--errrr National-- :D in 3 weeks and want to raise some funds for my expected purchases.
For your consideration gentlemen--most are 25-45% less than VCP or past eBay sales--(or close!)--some nice stuff

All prices are delivered--PP family or friends or add 3%. Packed securely and insurance is included. Thanks for your consideration

1st up--gorgeous 1972 Topps FB Cello Pack--Series 2--GAI-8. Roger Staubach Rookie series!!!!! This pack was actually bought straight from BBCE thru eBay way back when Steve was selling GAI stuff. That's how long I've had this puppy! Guaranteed authentic--I can probably find the original eBay printout if you really want.

Series 2 loaded with other HOFers like Unitis, Bradshaw 2nd year and more. This pack is easy to bust and rip. No tears--cello is intact. 27 cards--I believe. Series 2 cards are #134-262. Rare pack that is rarely offered in this key series--and is legit. Great chance to pull a Staubach Rookie.
$625 delivered

link to '72 FB SMR
https://psacard.com/smrpriceguide/football-card-values/1972-topps/692

2nd up--1972 Topps BB Wax Pack--3rd Series--PSA-7. This is an absolutely gorgeous pack. No tears of any kind--crisp color and centering. Series 3 includes Aaron and Clemente and their In Action cards.
$195 delivered

3rd up--Lot of 5 1979 Tops Baseball Rack Packs--All BBCE authenticated. Lou Brock on top of 1
$425 delivered

4th up--4 pack lot 1974 Topps Baseball Wax Packs--All PSA-7. These are really nice packs. Got a box in the mid 90s and had them all graded. Centering is the issue otherwise they would all be 9s. I believe these are the .10 version w-7 cards
$425 delivered

5th up--1973 Topps BB Wax Pack--PSA-9--4th series Marichal back. Gum poked thru on the left.
$250 delivered....

6th up--1980 Topps BB Wax Box. BBCE authenticated. Absolutely gorgeous box--no flaws of any kind.
$825 delivered

7th up--Griffey Jr. unopened and Rookie Lot as pictured
$225 delivered

8th up--Henderson Rookie and Baines Unopened Rookie lot --SOLD

9th up--Basketball HOFer Lot as pictured
$155 delivered

10th up--Baseball HOFer Lot as pictured--*****SOLD******

11th up--Football HOfer Lot as pictured-w/Rice PSA-8 Rookie
$125

12th up--Mike Schmidt PSA-6 Rookie and 74 PSA-4---***SOLD*****

13th up--'75 MVP cards as pictured w-Mantle
$85 delivered

14th up--MJ Lot as pictured----****SOLD*******

!
15th up--Roberto Alomar Lot as pictured--w 3 PSA-10--SOLD
$75 delivered

16th up--Craig Biggio Rookie Lot w-2 PSA-10--SOLD
$75

17th up--1978 Topps BB Cello Pack--PSA-9--w/ Lasorda and Palmer
$95 delivered

18th up--1977 Topps BB Cello--PSA-7--Brett Brothers top--Bench back--SOLD

19th up--1979 Topps Hockey Wax Pack--PSA-7--go for Gretzky!! from a previous group rip many moons ago
$165 delivered

20th -up--Cal Ripken unopened and Rookie Lot w-PSA-9 Traded--note--cello is authentic but has a popped seal
$225 delivered

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Good luck Manny!!!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    jmoran19jmoran19 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭

Pm sent

Current obsession, all things Topps 1969 - 1972

• Options
    49ersGuy49ersGuy Posts: 382 ✭✭

PM sent

• Options
    balco758balco758 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent

• Options

morning John

mailing it later today--USPS--tracking # 1315 1490 0000 2100 8674

thanks and hope that you are well

Manny

• Options

good day!!

bump for sales and lowered prices

• Options
    NJ80sBBCNJ80sBBC Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Manny, would PSA grade a pack with a popped seal? Guess the better question is would Steve pass it so that it can get graded?

Thanks

Conundrum - Loving my unopened baseball card collection....but really like ripping too
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NJ80sBBC said:
    Hi Manny, would PSA grade a pack with a popped seal? Guess the better question is would Steve pass it so that it can get graded?

Thanks

Steve will not pass a pack with a popped seal for PSA grading even though it is otherwise authentic.

Manny is a great guy to deal with even with the popped seal~he's been around a while now so his adhesive may be not be as tight as it once was, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

Tim is correct as usual.