Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1909 Matte PF-64 RB Lincoln Cent Old NGC CAC

Hello all!
My collection is taking a slight change of direction and the time has come to sell this absolutely stunning and very rare 1909 Matte Proof Lincoln Cent which is graded PF-64 RB & CAC approved! The coin has very light hints of toning, a very choice PQ example and resides in an early NGC no-line holder with starting cert #1909.....which is pretty unique.
I have it listed on eBay for $975, which you can see here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/263056763535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
But would do $895 via Paypal for anyone on the boards.....delivered.  
As far as reputation.....I'm an on-again off-again ANA member since age 10, past PCGS, current NGC & CAC member. Long time poster on CoinTalk with well over 1,000 posts....some of which were even considered useful :-)
I'm an eBay Top-Rated seller with 3,000+ transactions, random acquaintance of some big names in this hobby and constant attendee of the Long Beach coin expo....in case anyone wants to meet in person.

"Character is doing the right thing when no one is watching". - J.C. Watts
sarasotanumismatics.com

Comments

• Options
    CyStaterCyStater Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Is this still available? I see the auction ended.
    Thanks!

• Options
    travlntiquestravlntiques Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

Yes indeed, it is available, freshly relisted in case anyone wants to purchase through that venue.

sarasotanumismatics.com
  • Options
    travlntiquestravlntiques Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

I actually just had this coin down at the Long Beach coin expo to get an opinion from David Hall. He said it had a 30 to 40% chance of going into a 65 holder....which is a pretty substantial price increase. I don't have the intestinal fortitude to gamble away the old holder though.

sarasotanumismatics.com