Home Sports Talk
Options

Anyone watch the Pacquiao/Horn tilt last night/this morning?

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Commentators felt Manny was robbed and home cooking judges decided the outcome for the local boy. Both fighters were bloodied up. I watched it all and it was close, and Manny had Horn almost out in the 9th round. Manny was gracious in defeat despite the outcome. They will fight again in the fall.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Commentator said many years ago that you can't give boxing a black eye. It is too late.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pacquiao is completed washed up at this point and should retire, but probably needs the money.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    3BoyzTrading3BoyzTrading Posts: 798 ✭✭

He took the kid to boxing school. He only has because of head contact. Boxing is losing respect,not Pac Man

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought Horn won a close match. Either side could have had issue with the decision.

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    cecropiamothcecropiamoth Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the fight. Very odd decision given that the referee was ready to stop it after the 9th round and then you look at the punch stats. Manny outlanded Horn by a margin of 182-92 (!!!). Power punches were 123-73 to Manny.