Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

FINALLY! - eBay Bucks are back, Canada!

This summer, the eBay Bucks reward program will be relaunching in Canada. eBay Bucks lets you earn rewards on qualifying purchases, which can then be spent on almost anything on the site. The return of this popular program will provide Canadians with even more reasons to explore and shop on eBay.ca.

As a previous eBay Bucks member, you will automatically be enrolled in the new program. No additional action is required on your part. Starting on July 5th, when the program officially relaunches, you can start earning a percentage of your purchases in the form of eBay Bucks. You will also see a change to your account summary page – a new link on your My eBay page will appear where you can track your eBay Bucks.

Stay tuned for more information about eBay Bucks in the coming weeks. If you’d like to receive marketing emails with the latest eBay Bucks promotional offers, you can change your Notification Preferences in My eBay under Promotions and Surveys.

eBay Canada.

I can't recall when they took them away from us Canadians, but I would guess about 7-8 years ago?

http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections