Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking for LowBall Kennedy Halves

I had a set many years ago when the Registry first opened up for business and subsequently sold off those coins. Now I want to go back. Anyone with Low Ball Kennedy halves? I am specifically looking for 1964- 1970. Really prefer them to already be graded. Please let me know what you may have available. Thanks!

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    Td337Td337 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

I have three graded lowball Kennedy halves for sale if you're interested. I THINK they are as listed below:

Pcgs 1964 Fr02
    Pcgs 1967 Fr02
    Pcgs 1969D Ag03

I also have a few raw, some of which are silver short set.

I am on vacation this week so if you would be interested, I will let you know, with pics, next week for sure. Sorry not to be absolutely certain of dates and grades at the moment...

Please also feel free to send me a PM

Successful transactions with: Outhaul, Saen78, Pocketpiececommems, mapleman, CelinaCoin, tommyrusty7, braddick, greencopper, CommemDude

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am definitely interested in all three! (Perhaps a package deal?) I have the 64-P already but it is an AG03 so your FR02 would be a nice downgrade. PM me your pricing if you're not comfortable posting here. Enjoy your vacation! None of this is a rush, of course.

peacockcoins

• Options

Awesome. Package deal sounds great.

I will contact you when I get home this weekend. Will send you pictures and we will talk price etc.

Enjoy your week!

Successful transactions with: Outhaul, Saen78, Pocketpiececommems, mapleman, CelinaCoin, tommyrusty7, braddick, greencopper, CommemDude

• Options

Braddick, I responded to your last PM a few days ago, but I got an email last night saying my message was not successfully delivered and they are trying to resend???? Did you get my response to your last PM?

• Options

Still on the hunt! I was successful in purchasing three in the last couple of weeks and would like to buy a few more (duplicates are OK). Thanks!

peacockcoins

• Options

Here's a cool iPhone wallpaper for those not interested in helping me build this set...

peacockcoins

• Options
    oz_in_ohiooz_in_ohio Posts: 184 ✭✭

i have a number of halves but are not slabbed or graded...Are you only looking for top shelf???
    I dont really collect them. & mine are not uncirculated