Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1975 World Series Tickets Full and Partial

I recently purchased a new home and found some really cool baseball stuff in the attic. By far the neatest was the world series baseball tickets form 1975 featuring the Reds and Sox. They are in excellent shape.
There are 3 full tickets in really great shape and 4 partials as well. I looked into who owned the home before me and it turns out the guy was a scout for the Sox. I have their airfare stubs, travel agent bookings etc...so I know they are legit.

I have looked all over the internet and visited a local memorabilia shop but cannot find a definitive answers as to whether these tickets have any worth. Any thoughts and thanks in advance!!??

Comments

• Options
    byronscott4everbyronscott4ever Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

Should be worth grading those--and I'd be cleaning out every nook and cranny looking for more stuff lol.

• Options

This is all new to me so I will be looking into the grading process. I have found some really cool stuff but most of it is damaged. The tickets look incredible though.

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

@ticketholder said:
    I have looked all over the internet and visited a local memorabilia shop but cannot find a definitive answers as to whether these tickets have any worth.

Check the ebay completed auctions. There's a bunch of them there.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

Game 6 in Boston would have the most value
    IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.