Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCEWI (BBCE'ing While Intoxicated) Seeking Guidance Please.

Wanting to purchase something. Like NOW !

1. UD 2005/6 Hockey for 425 ? (screw upper deck).. NO upper deck box has value more than 50 bucks),
  2. 1985 TOPPS Football vending for 575 ? uhhhh WUT ??? Vending Rules ! (when appropriate)
  3. UFC ? (nope.. not the original 2009 stuff so al stuff sucks since that)
  4. Check this one out. a friggin 1987 Topps Football vending box.. for 129. JIM KELLY RULES FOREVEAR @!!!!
  5. Rocky Horror Box. 55 bucks.

Input or suggestions ?

Comments

• Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

Forever! Made me think of Y&T!

FB Vending is pretty cool. 85 is a bit steep, but Dent, Moon or Payton, Elway, Marino, Montana in 10 could do well. 87 seems like fun too.

Enjoy.

52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Y&T ? Like the Metal Band Y&T ??? HURRICANE ! no way..

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gospel just an opinion.

From Cardboard Connection:

"Other than Topps Baseball, few base sets are collected as religiously as Upper Deck Hockey. Every year, hockey card collectors rip packs, trade, track and buy the singles they need to complete their sets. Not surprisingly, rookie cards play a key part in Upper Deck Hockey's lasting popularity."

05' is Sids rookie year. Hit one and you doubled your money without grading. Like Midnight in Tokyo "In Sid We Trust"!

Kevin

Kevin

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

from the list i would also pick the upper deck sidney crosby box.

those football vending boxes are more than their wax box counterparts and wax usually is more expensive since you can always open some and sell some...vending is all or nothing.

• Options

I wimped out and didn't purchase anything last evening.. But ok on the UD Hockey.. Sidney Crosby it is !

• Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

"I wimped out and didn't purchase anything last evening"
    Darn. Was looking forward to see if you were going to RIP it in a Motel room when the wife was out of town.

Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options

Denise, the object of the game is to make sense. "Rip it in a Motel room when the wife was out of town" If your wife (husband) was out of town, you would leave your home and go to a Motel ? Quite odd ma'am.

• Options
    muffinsmuffins Posts: 469 ✭✭✭