Home Sports Talk
Options

Dear Logoman,

travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

WTF. I am shocked. To say the least. But, the most I could say is this: I grew up honoring your very existence whilst dribbling a poorly inflated roundball in my driveway during my formative years. In my less formative years, I continued to dribble in various places, including YOUR driveway with YOUR children! Amongst others. I cataloged years of hope, desire, fortitude, Wilt, Elgin, John Q., Chick, Lynn, etc. because it all started with you. The disappointments faded away in time, and the renewal of each season was another blessing. Eventually, it all came around. The Lakers became the talk of the town. Even more so than the, ugh......Dodgers.

So, recently, you decided that you needed a challenge, and going to Oakland was fine, it's a nice enough place, although the food is far worse than what they have across the bridge, but you don't eat much anyways. Fine. You took this Steph Curry guy out of his regional love nest and made him an international star. You surrounded him with talent and got rewards. You found out that he needed even better support than he already had, so you went out and stole K.D.

Fine. Great work. That shadow that has followed you around all your life really is a patriotic saint.

So, I gotta ask - why? Seriously. WHY?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Clippers, Jerry. THE CLIPPERS!

Gawd.

Sincerely,

Me :'(

Comments