Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

How many of us are there?

Comments

• Patch3E9Patch3E9 Posts: 17 ✭✭
    1. Lurking and learning. I've been away from the hobby for a while now.
    If common sense is so common, why is it so uncommon?
  • boimre1972boimre1972 Posts: 262 ✭✭✭

Yes, John, I agree. But with the controversies surrounding...well, you know...I'm surprised there are this many.

@johnny9434 said:
    i wish there were more

Mike
    Collecting small-size star notes.
    Mishawaka, IN
  • WadeWade Posts: 41 ✭✭

Been away a while, but poking around again now that the divorce fallout has settled. :smile:

Hey... sit on it!
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2018 12:06PM

@Wade said:
    Been away a while, but poking around again now that the divorce fallout has settled. :smile:

My condolences...or is it congratulations? Neither really wins.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • Wizard1Wizard1 Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hiya,

Dropped in to ask Jason and Laura a question and glad to see the forums are still alive and kicking

Always looking for US 22666622, 34444443 and 18111181 Radars & Perfect Flipper Serials consisting of 6, 8, 9, 0

http://www.wizard1.ca

MAKE DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN! http://tinyurl.com/z5uju34 STOP THE DEVOLUTION OF AMERICA

• tnsprotnspro Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Currency Wants: Any note with serial number 00000731
  • bobkvjrbobkvjr Posts: 3
    edited July 3, 2018 4:18PM

84 , just joined took over a week to approve my application.

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wizard1 said:
    Hiya,

Dropped in to ask Jason and Laura a question and glad to see the forums are still alive and kicking

Glad to see you are here also, lets keep these fantastic informational sites alive :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• NLLNLL Posts: 34

• KurtfloridaKurtflorida Posts: 43 ✭✭

Just rejoined the forum after a 4 year vacation...

KurtFlorida
  • CRH4LIFECRH4LIFE Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭

Just joined. I think the one before me is supposed to be 87.

Kurtflorida = 86
    Crh4life = 87
    Yes, Matarcat, you are 88. Thank you for getting us back on track.

I'm amazed how many currency collectors cannot count, or see there are multiple pages to one thread.

Mike
    Mishawaka, IN

Hello everyone, I am new to paper currency collection. I stared reading the discussions in currency forum, they are very educational and informative.

Welcome Redseal2018!

Mike
    Mishawaka, IN

WI Nationals
  • CaptMorgansCaptMorgans Posts: 102 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm in too. #81

No, you are 91.

@CaptMorgans said:
    Ok, I'm in too. #81

Mike
    Mishawaka, IN
  • shinywhiteshinywhite Posts: 346 ✭✭✭

• Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, What ?

• TennisCoachTennisCoach Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

@mbwizkid said:
    Wait, What ?

There are a lot of plot twists in this story so let me bring you up to speed. The first character in this story is zodiac65, he is the original 47. Then later in scene two he confronts his doppleganger talkingwalnut2 who claims he is the original 47. Later a character from a parallel universe comes in RoadkingUSA, and he claims he is the original 47. But what he doesn't realize is that his DNA was taken at birth and that's when clone 47 was made~ air4mdc, and he claims he is the original 47. But then due to a mishap in the counting timeline, temporal scientist boimre1972 has to alter space and time to bring things back in order. However what he doesn't realize is this creates a rift in space that allows sharkyrex to travel through the membrane from an alternate universe gateway and he claims he is actually the original 47. However when two universes converge like this it creates two different timelines, that's when kashman123 who only exists in the new timeline but not the old one claims he is the original 47. However since the old timeline is out of sync with the new timeline temporal scientist boimre1972 must restore balance to the first universe. He does this by creating a temporal warp merging the two timelines into one. However what he doesn't realize is this merging of the two timelines creates a shadow timeline. This shadow timeline runs backwards~ reverse time if you will. So now we have one time line running forward and one running backward. When the backward timeline gets to 47 it creates CRH4LIFE and now he claims to be the original 47. But since matter can never truly be completely destroyed or altered, CRH4LIFE must have a doppleganger in the reverse running shadow timeline and that's where shinywhite comes in and he claims he is the original 47. So you see Steve, the original 47 exists everywhere. It's just a matter of what universe you're living in and what timeline you belong to. So I suggest we let the temporal scientist create a timeloop in the shadow timeline and bring reverse time back to the newly created merged timeline. So now that reverse time is running forward again, he will need to warp space so time runs faster in the past and catches up in the future along the merged timeline. Balance restored~ TA DA! piece of cake!

Family, Neighborhood, Community,
    make the World a better place.

I had to read it twice to understand it, but I think I got it now...thanks Coach.

• mfontesmfontes Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

I'm here once and awhile 81

• 92? or 93? or?

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭✭✭

thefinn
    edited October 20, 2018 8:19AM

I give up. Bottom line: Less than 100 of us here, and only half of us can count.

Mike
    Mishawaka, IN
  • berylberyl Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

It's not that people can't count, but if you just look at the first page of the thread and are not aware that there are multiple pages, you'll see numbers up to 46 with a comment box at the bottom - so you just assume you're #47.
    There are as many 47s as there are $1000 Bank of the United States serial number 8894

• mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    edited October 28, 2018 7:31PM

Mike, I'll take a shot.... #96

BTW coach, I followed every step of the way!

Mainejoe: I think 96.

Mike
    Mishawaka, IN
  • Mdcoincollector2003Mdcoincollector2003 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭✭✭

97 or is it 47... nah I think it is 97

• bobsrbobsr Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭

Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

• OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of us, one of us, gooble-gobble gooble-gobble, one of us, one of us.

If you get this, you're as sick as I am... :#

Cheers

Bob

@Outhaul said:
    One of us, one of us, gooble-gobble gooble-gobble, one of us, one of us.

If you get this, you're as sick as I am... :#

Cheers

Bob

:D:D:#

• SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

@Andybrown said:
    I lurk.

@boimre1972 said:
    That means, Andybrown, you are 69.

@dtreter said:
    nice number!

For a participant, not for a lurker! B)

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3

• I wish I was back in '69. 1969, that is.

"Those who choose to ignore history...............................................................................................!

• ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I'm 101 but I'm mainly over on the U.S. Coin Forum.

I just dabble in currency.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• I'm still here.
    Am I number 102?

• coinpro76coinpro76 Posts: 366 ✭✭✭

103 comes after 102 but I Still do not know what is happening.

all around collector of many fine things

• 105 - My very first post! B)

• Hi from the UK, I joined a few days ago, love paper money collecting.

edited February 17, 2019 4:42PM

Cool, we have new members.

Welcome Foxtrot, JoeCorrado and ScotsGreyhound !

This advertising piece was distributed as an educational aid for the general public during the change over from large size to small size notes circa 1929. This piece is the actual size of a small size note.

• Thanks mbwizkid B)

• I have some paper money in my collection so count me in.

• justboredjustbored Posts: 35 ✭✭
    1. I spend way more time reading the other board and for the last couple of years had actually thought this one was gone until last night.
  • Cougar1978Cougar1978 Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fairly new to this note forum.

So Cali Area - Coins & Currency
  • texiantexian Posts: 22 ✭✭

109, I suppose. I looked back and I originally joined in 2006 and apparently have taken a couple long vacations from my appearances here. I was amazed that I remembered the password. I hate creating new accounts. Glad to be back and enjoying the forum. I do wish there were more here, but oh well, makes it an exclusive club :-)

• ms71ms71 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
    Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....