Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

Heritage Auctions

I won several items (a Black Eagle, a National $10, and a few lots of German currency) on Heritage (HA.com) about a week ago, and paid the invoice the following day. It's been years since I bought anything from them. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to receive items after the auction closes?

Thanks!
Dwayne

Comments

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

I would reach out and give them a call. However, chances are good that you will get an email in the next 2-3 days that your order has shipped. :)

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

Double check your registered address and confirm it is correct. If it has been that long changes happen

• Options
    dsessomdsessom Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just got my shipping confirmation notice. I guess I spoke too soon! And yes, I did change my shipping info to my present address before it shipped. Thanks for the replies! So, it takes them about a week to ship.

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

@dsessom said:
    So, it takes them about a week to ship.

It depends on how big the auction is. Sometimes I receive my notes lightning quick (Within a week)!!

• Options
    mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

Tuesday auctions generally ship by Friday (depending on the size of the auction). I typically see my orders by Wens/Thurs of the next week.

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭

@dsessom said:
    I just got my shipping confirmation notice. I guess I spoke too soon! And yes, I did change my shipping info to my present address before it shipped. Thanks for the replies! So, it takes them about a week to ship.

Thumbs up!