Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB- Mike Trout best rookie-

I am not very familiar with the Mike Trout rookies and I know that there are many types out there. If you have the best rookie card of Trout and want to sell it, please contact me.

Thanks,
Shane

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    GrimsterGrimster Posts: 286 ✭✭✭

what's your budget?

• Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭

2009 bowman chrome seems to be the nice one

• Options

the 2011 Topps Update Hope Diamond would be a nice one to have too- very limited print run..low pop

Back in the hobby after hibernating for many years... Collector from the overproduced years of 1986+
  • Options

Trout Rookie cards have exploded over the last couple years. The 2009 Bowman Chrome Auto in a PSA 10 was about $2500 to $3000 and I've seen them much higher recently. Trout cards the last several years are a better investment than GOLD! All the Rookie Auto's and non autos are going up. I picked up the 2011 Bowman Sterling Prospects Auto in a PSA 10 in December and it has doubled since then. There are many for sale on Ebay. The toughest official Rookie card is the 2011 Prime Cuts #37 with 1 PSA 10 and 11 PSA 9's. It's tough to find a 2011 Prime Cuts raw card for sale as only 99 printed. I would buy his 2011 Bowman Chrome card 101 as it is the best priced Rookie card. None for sale right now as in buy position still.

Mike

Collecting Buster Posey PSA 10's or BGS 9.5's/10's
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it's one of the most common ones but I still like the 2011 Topps update card. I just picked up a PSA 10 and I think it will go up a little bit more yet in price.

What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭

I want the best of the best and willing to pay market value. Please contact me if you have one.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options

I have a PSA 10 of the 2011 Sterling and 2011 etopps Trouts. Two of the rarest....

• Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Shane,
    I have a BGS 10 of the E-Topps Rookie if interested.

Tony