Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Ebay: Selling most of my Barber Half Dollars

Seasons change, and hobby directions do as well. I am selling off most of my Barber half set (and a few seated half dollars as well). In total I'll probably be selling around 50 or more coins. The first 20 have been consigned with JKCoins and are up for auction now with no reserve. A lot of nice coins in this batch with nice surfaces and details. Four years of intense collecting have gone into this set. Hopefully some people here can find a home for one of these coins.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Barber-1892-1915/11971/m.html?item=332241545960&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_ssn=jkcoins

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2017 8:34PM

Hi Justin,

Thanks for offering these up here. You have a great eye for Barbers (obviously). I'll look these great examples over and see if they can fill any of my gaps. You will do awesome via JKCoins!!! The Barber Nuts will miss you.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

Justin
    What a nice group of coins. Hope you come out whole or better. What direction are your collecting interests headed now? Best wishes
    Jim

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best of luck with the sale, Justin!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    LogPotatoLogPotato Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭

TTT

• Options
    basetsbbasetsb Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

They are certainly pleasing looking coins.

@basetsb_coins on Instagram

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck with the sales.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

TTT

• Options

TTT Ending this evening!