Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1998 Topps minted in Cooperstown error (another found)

downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Was given free 8 storage bins (18 gallon) of baseball cards. Have just been through two of them. Mostly sets and near sets from 1994-2002 so far. However I came across this card and search of internet found nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

1998 Topps ray lankford #180 minted in Cooperstown parallel card with mark grace name and cubs team on front

I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
Doug

Comments

• Options

Found another misprint
    1997 Topps Sweet Strokes #SS3 Albert Belle Indians Missing picture on front
    First two images are of my card front and back. Third image is what card front is suppose to look like

I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

Cool printing errors. I'd toss them on eBay with a BIN/BO and see what kind of offers you get. This is the biggest Mark Grace Collector, that I know of...

markgrace.com/maingallery.html

Best of luck!

Thanks
    Craig

• Options

Sold the grace/lankford for $40

Doug