Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH (or trade down from) 1842-D Small Date half-eagle, PCGS VF30 CAC

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ex- Michael Kittle, Doug Winters.

Hoping to get my $2,300 cost out of it (or as close to that as is realistically possible).

I may consider an offer of at least half my cost plus a suitably eye appealing trade for the remainder, but the "downgrade" swap would need to be something I like, obviously. It need not be gold. An attractively toned early half dollar might work.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet !!!

Timbuk3
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Again: I am open to part trades on this: your coin(s) plus cash for my coin, if an outright sale doesn't happen.

I see prices have dipped on my coin since I bought it and have resigned myself to the fact that I'm not likely to get the $2300-ish retail back out of it at this time.

But I'm not eager yet to sell to a dealer at $1800-ish and take a $500 loss, either. Good to know that option is there if I get desperate, but I ain't desperate yet. I just need to free up a little bit of money, is all.

Maybe there is some happy medium for an outright sale or a win-win swap option that could work for both parties..

We can discuss it.

Or maybe I should just hold this one a while longer as originally intended.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.