Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Retrieving old threads

It appears that all threads in the Currency Forum prior to November 16, 2015 have been purged. A staggering volume of research, documentation and historical data has been lost.

Does anyone know if this material is archived anywhere? Have arrangements been made for the content to be preserved or posted somewhere else?

This loss is staggering.

Comments

• StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

Update ... see here for the status of these threads.

In the meantime, this board will carry on!

• luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭

@Staircoins said:
    Update ... see here for the status of these threads.

In the meantime, this board will carry on!

At a snail's pace.

CU has suddenly become a ghost town, and rightfully so.

Many of us work and have worked hard in the past at providing research and information to all collectors, current and future. There were many good threads to use as reference here on CU.

At the rate CU is going, nobody will be on here in a year from now. When I joined in early 2014, this was a very fun and informative thread. Now it is a train wreck, and gets worse with each new change.

I don't miss it here in the least. Just my two cents.

• oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Coming to a forum near you. B)

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • gnatgnat Posts: 392 ✭✭✭

All of the Older Posts (anything before late 2015) have finally migrated to their new home at the Paper Money Forum: http://www.papermoneyforum.com/

• Too bad that CU turned on its key members allowing a migration. The new Forum is a great place. I only hope those old threads are as easy to find over there as when they were here. This forum had a user friendly search engine making information easy to access.