$15 off 75 or more on ebay ends at 8pm pacific today

PREMEMDAY15

Comments

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Didn't work.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

@mikelowell25 said:
    Didn't work.

They have your IP address on file, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Worked for me

• mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

@HighGradeLegends said:
    Worked for me

Did you buy a card?? I tried to buy a $75 card and it didn't work.

• mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2017 6:32PM

Code is legit.
    https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/0524/4427.html

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
        Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PST Pacific Time on May 24, 2017
        Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PREMEMDAY15

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $ 75 or more, valid until 8PM PST on May 24, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. **Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.** Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. and paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

• travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Worked for me. You folks may want to check on something called "Coupon Follow" and sign up. I received notification from their site, NOT eBay. Make of it what you will, but it seems like a chore just getting information about a Flash Sale with a short life span from the Almighty. Good luck.

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Yes i bought a card and it worked fine. Expired now

• mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Nice. Even I got this one and I rarely get any of eBay's offers.

"I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973