Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: PSA 9 1975 Topps mini baseball #145 Ken Holtzman

Paying strongly for a nicely centered PSA 9 1975 Topps mini baseball #145 Ken Holtzman that fills the holder, if anyone has one available. Would even be open to purchasing a high end PSA 8 if a 9 is not available. PM me if you have one for sale~thanks!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭

That is a tough one Tim. I went through my mini's and of the 6 Holtzman's I have it has the dreaded 3 deadly flaws. Bad centering, short and I have two that are diamond cut. Yikes. Good luck.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 30, 2017 12:13AM

Thanks, Doug, I appreciate you taking a look for me. I actually have one of the two PSA 10s for this card which I self-submitted to PSA but was looking to move that one and replace it with a solid 9 or high-end 8 for my set. It definitely is one of the tougher examples.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.