Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Lyn Knight June Kansas City world notes are on line.

goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lyn's World notes for the IPMS Kansas City auction are now up. Hope to see the U.S. notes this week.

Comments

• MR168MR168 Posts: 78 ✭✭

+1

• Has anyone else ever spent so much that when you see an auction coming up you almost hope there arent any notes that you need? I'm feeling that way right now

Collecting Grand Rapids, Michigan Nationals all denominations, series, and types as well as obsoletes.

Please PM me with any available for sale.
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

@TheGrandRapidian said:
    Has anyone else ever spent so much that when you see an auction coming up you almost hope there arent any notes that you need? I'm feeling that way right now

100% yes lol

• 2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else ever spent so much that when you see an auction coming up you almost hope there arent any notes that you need? I'm feeling that way right now

Absolutely - although after getting shut out in Heritage's Central States auction, I'm hoping Lyn has something for me. I went 3-for-3 in Lyn's last sale and then went 0-for-4 at Central States.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• 2ndCharter2ndCharter Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Surf's up for Large and Small Size type and Nationals. While there are some great Nationals in this sale, unfortunately, they're not on states I collect.

Member ANA, SPMC, SCNA, FUN, CONECA

• MR168MR168 Posts: 78 ✭✭

@2ndCharter said:
    Surf's up for Large and Small Size type and Nationals. While there are some great Nationals in this sale, unfortunately, they're not on states I collect.

+1

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭

I see some good stuff! I'm looking forward to the Internet only sessions too :)

• goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing for me.

• mainejoemainejoe Posts: 311 ✭✭✭

US Notes, etc. in Sessions 3&4 are up now.

• bkzoopapabkzoopapa Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

The most complete type set of Illinois Nationals ever put together is a great attraction!