Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Dansco 7070's are finally released again!

CoinCastCoinCast Posts: 508 ✭✭✭
edited April 29, 2017 10:40PM in U.S. Coin Forum

The 7070's are back at around $20 on various smaller supply sites. Transline has confirmed they are back but still remains back ordered.

I might have to pick one up just for fun.

Numismatist @WitterCoin

Comments

• Options
    erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2017 4:59AM

Well, that is pretty neat! I wonder if they will update the album based on all the new types of coins released since the the last printing?

• Options
    basetsbbasetsb Posts: 508 ✭✭✭✭

Can you link to where these are available?

@basetsb_coins on Instagram

• Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

link?

• Options
    CommemKingCommemKing Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are there and additional holes in the new realease? I wish there is. I'd get me to start looking to expand my already completed 7070.

• Options
    CoinCastCoinCast Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

I ordered mine here last night:
    https://desertdanscocom.storesecured.com/items/Dansco-Coin-Albums/Miscellaneous-Albums/list.htm

I have no idea if it has been updated, I didn't mind the old ones really. I just did not want to pay $70 for one. I will post once I receive it.

Numismatist @WitterCoin

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30, 2017 9:00AM

From what I heard they are no major additions except for a few moderns.

Desert Dansco sit shows that they have 39 in stock at $21.57.

http://desertdansco.com/dansco-7070-united-states-type-dca7070-detail.htm

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

@oih82w8 said:

Desert Dansco sit shows that they have 39 in stock at $21.57.

Make that 38.

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone mentioned that it is the same album...no changes, just a newer (Sept 2015) printing.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    coinhackcoinhack Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭

That is a fun collection. I am happy to see Dansco making them again.

• Options
    coinnutcoinnut Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great news. Now if they could just make the holes fit the coins.

• Options
    FallGuyFallGuy Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

Considering the price I paid for my first 7070 album 3 years ago, this is a no-brainer. Now I can (and did) justify buying a second one.

I have the most fun with the 7070. It taught me that I am a type collector and completing it is currently a primary goal. Now I have a place for the coins being replaced when I upgrade.

Time to find a theme and add a custom touch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file