Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Silver for Sale

Hi Everyone. I recently acquired a collection because I wanted the book of AU buffalo nickels. Within the collection there was a lot of silver that I just don't collect and would like to re-coop some of what I paid. The silver melt value of the coinage is around $480.00, but I'm sure there are some that are worth more to a collector that to just go and pawn them or bring to a coin shop for melt.
There are:

17 Mercury Dimes
11 Barber Dimes
9 Barber Quarters
8 Kennedy 40% Halves
7 Peace Dollars
23 Morgan Dollars

I am working on getting pictures uploaded right now. I have had many positive transactions on the BST, most recently with AD4400 if you would like a reference. I also sell and buy on the bay user Dantesdad.

I'm not sure what to ask for the whole lot, so I'll start at 600.00 or best offer using PPFF, or PP AND 3%. I'll pay shipping.

Jim

Comments

• Options
    JohnT58JohnT58 Posts: 61 ✭✭

PM sent.

• Options

On hold

• Options

SOLD

• Options

Sale fell through, back on the market

• Options
    Natchez14Natchez14 Posts: 81 ✭✭

Do you have any pics to share? Pics of the Morgans would be especially helpful. Also, I could not find Dantesdad on ebay.
    Do you have any listings up now?

Successful transactions with Schmitz7, Bigbuck1975, chumley, CCHunter, Smittys, Gerard, Tookybandit, MorganMan94, LogPotato, coinlieutenant, GoldCoin98, pcgs69, Kccoin, ajaan, JBN, BLee23,....

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pm sent

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options

Sold

• Options

. Also, I could not find Dantesdad on ebay.
    Do you have any listings up now? I have a 1923 Buffalo PCGS 64 on the bay right now, actual username was wrong, set it up many years ago. It's dantesdad530