Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Wanted: Modern foreign coin buyers (euros, swiss francs, british pounds, etc)

Hi, anyone on this forum buy modern currency coins to spend such as euros, swiss francs, british pounds, Australian dollars, etc all in coins? I know exchange rate is definitely not possible but was hoping to sell for a discount off exchange rate (without being ripped off either lol) Thanks!

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

Comments

• ajaanajaan Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

How much of each? I may be interested in the Euros, Swiss and 2 pound coins.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • dm679864dm679864 Posts: 213 ✭✭

I can usually put a lot together depending on what I have but its usually in the $200-500 range worth of currency. Right now, I probably have around 100 euro, 30 swiss francs, 80 british pounds, 100 Canadian, etc. Theres a company that will buy them off me but their exchange rates are pretty low for coins!

Good deals with KollectorKing, ChrisRx, Tookybandit, LukeMarshall, and Ajaan! On cointalk, Histman, Sakata, Blisskr, and a few others!

What's in the Canadian? Are the British pounds the one pound coins that are being recalled? or do you also have 2 pound coins?

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

Mainly quarters, $1, and $2. Most are 20 pence, 50 pence, or 1 pound. There are a few 2 pound coins in there as well

Are you willing to ship first? or do you have references?

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don

I'm usually at cointalk forum and I have references there! If not, id be willing to take paypal if the buyer covers the fee!

• ZugZug Posts: 215 ✭✭

Ajaan is a very fine person to deal with, he honors what he says, and can be trusted to follow through very quickly.
    I have personally dealt with him on several occasions, and hope to again some time.

I know you do not need an endorsement, but thought it wouldn't hurt.

Jeff (ZUG)

@Zug said:
    Ajaan is a very fine person to deal with, he honors what he says, and can be trusted to follow through very quickly.
    I have personally dealt with him on several occasions, and hope to again some time.

I know you do not need an endorsement, but thought it wouldn't hurt.

Jeff (ZUG)

Awesome! Then Id have no problem shipping first, I heard a bit about recent scams that happened to members on here so I can definitely understand the trepidation. As long as a member is well-vouched for, shouldn't be an issue!

• DBSTrader2DBSTrader2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent

Got it!

• I assume you but these in bulk coinage by the pound or kilo and then pull out the currencies...
    How much % off of the rate do you sell for?? You see as they are coinage, they will
    not be exchanged in the banks. At the

• HistmanHistman Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

I've dealt with dm679864 many times on Coin Talk. He is a straight up guy and you will have no problems either way.

You will note this posting was from April.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • HistmanHistman Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

No, I did not notice that. I swear, the older I get, the less I pay attention to detail. I would never have missed that when I was younger.