Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Brotherhood of the Traveling Cardboard?

I haven't been hanging around here for a while, but I recently started cleaning out my closet and I found a bunch of cards I don't really want anymore but are too good to just dump. So, I had an idea. Let me know what you think and if you might be interested in participating.

I'm putting together a 800 count box of good cards that I don't want any more. I'll ship it to someone on this forum who can look through them and pick out some cards they'd like to add to their collection. They should upload a picture of the cards they keep and then replace those cards with the same number of cards that someone else might enjoy. Finally, they send the box to the next person in line.

What do you think?

No common cards in the box. They'll be semi-stars to HOFers. The years I'll be starting with are late 70's through the late 80's. Don't expect to get rich or find the PSA 10 rarity you're looking for, but it will hopefully be a fun way to look through a bunch of cards and add some to your collection.

I'm not quite ready to ship out the box, but should be in another week or so. Who's interested?