Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1986W Proof Gold Eagle 12" custom CoinClock™

CustomCoinClocksCustomCoinClocks Posts: 40
edited April 27, 2017 3:37PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Hey there coin-pals! Mike here from CoinClocks™ to announce my newest custom clock - this absolutely amazing 1986 - 1st year proof Gold Eagle in a solid 12" wood and glass cover! Personally designed for Miles Standish - now available for all who would enjoy one! I have a business strike model available also and of course, if anyone of you has a custom request, I am more than happy to oblige! Just email me a hi-res image of the coin you would like and I will create a mock design for your approval. coinclocks@hotmail.com. You may also check out my website for others I have recently made at www.coinclocks.us. Price for the 12" clock is $75 + $10 USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the Continental 48 states. I accept payment through PayPal only. Ok. That's it for todays bump! You all take care and we'll see you the next time I have something worth shouting about :smile:

I wanted to add, I have begun incorporating the Carson City mintmark as my CoinClocks™ logo - In no way do I infer to make non Carson City coin images on my clocks into representations of Carson City coins - I just thought it was very cool to incorporate the mintmark/logo subtly on my designs so as these get out there, people will know a genuine CoinClock™ by finding a slightly obscure CC mintmark on my clocks. In this case, look under lady Liberty's left foot :) That's it!