Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sell 1983 and 1984 American Arts Half- and One-Ounce Gold Medallions

The 2018 Redbook has the American Arts gold medallions listed on pages 447-448. Gives the estimated surviving mintages of the 1983 Calder half ounce at 8,000 pieces; the 1983 Frost ounce at 41,000 pieces, the 1984 Steinbeck half ounce at 32,000 pieces; and the 1984 Hayes ounce at 33,000 pieces.

Sell the four pieces as one lot at melt (three times spot) plus $100. I pay Registered shipping. You lock in price with me and send check, and I send gold when check clears, or earlier if Cashier's Check or I know you.

TD

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Bump

Will listen to offers on either the full ten-piece set (7.5 ounces) or just the better ones. Don't want to see them melted.