Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

1992 Little Sun High School Set (Jeter Pre-Rookie) Question

I recently purchased a sealed 1992 Little Sun set, and have a few questions for those who may be more knowledgeable than me. Is there a random autographed card in each set, or do only certain sets have autographs? Also, is there any trick to telling which set may have which depending on the serial number?

Thanks.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    edited April 25, 2017 9:50AM

Jon ... you may already know this info, but I just did a little research. There are a total of 3,000 sets. Each set has 30 cards, but card #1 is a Logo card and #30 a checklist. That leaves 28 players and each one signed 250 cards, for a total of 7,000 signed cards. If they were randomly inserted into the sets, it would make sense that each set contains 2-3 autographed cards.

However, your best bet is to wait until someone with knowledge of this set responds! lol

BTW ... tell dad I said hello.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • canjondcanjond Posts: 422 ✭✭✭

Thanks Doug! Will do.

For information on baseball-related cigarette and tobacco packs, visit www.baseballandtobacco.com.