Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

BGS Poppage- Scans Added

maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sent off a small order to Beckett recently with some big time cards. This was my first submission with them, still use PSA for the majority of my grading needs. I am not sure what the T1/10 means for the Aaron, maybe the print run was 10 even though it isn't numbered. The Bowman Chrome Black Refractor Bryant is numbered /99, very happy there!

9804467 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Black Refractors Kris Bryant 9.5 10.0
9804469 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan RC 7 0.0
9804471 1997 Stadium Club Co-Signers Andy Pettitte/Derek Jeter 9 9.0
9804476 2005 Donruss Greats Hall of Fame Souvenirs Signature Material Bat Hank Aaron Atl T1/10 * 7.5 9.0

Comments

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

That co-signers is always tough...tends to have edge chipping issues. Well don overall

• maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received them today and I must say they look pretty good in the slabs

• divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking cards. I really like the colors on the Co-Signers card, especially the side with Jeter on it.

Congrats on the grades.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking cards and agree they look great in the slab. I'm not an auto. collector or modern collector but I am guessing that Bryant card is pretty hot right now. Is that card considered a rookie card?

• maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JBrules said:
    Nice looking cards and agree they look great in the slab. I'm not an auto. collector or modern collector but I am guessing that Bryant card is pretty hot right now. Is that card considered a rookie card?

The 2014 Bowman isn't considered his RC, yet it is his first Bowman card. The 2015 issues would be his true RCs, such as the Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Heritage and Topps Archives cards to name a few. Is this more valuable than those mentioned? Absolutely. Recent sales on the black refractors such as this one place it in the $1000-1200 range.

• I will always like his 2013 Prospect Rookie, they missed 2013 Bowman Chrome so they were in 2014 Bowman Chrome & Inception.

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Congrat$ Ja$on ... enjoy.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Nice sub and the Bryant Black Refractor is a tough one. I'm not up on the BGS grading standards but that Jordan looks better than a 7 overall. It seems like the card industry interest is mostly auto cards. They're getting these players to sign earlier and earlier now. Would you believe that Panini has high school incoming seniors sign cards at the Perfect Game National Showcase in FLA which selects some of the players for the Perfect Game All American Game at Petco.

Mike

Collecting Buster Posey PSA 10's or BGS 9.5's/10's
  • SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2, 2017 5:51PM

Nice Jordan! I agree with grayhawk - it looks a lot better than a seven.
    There are six BGS 10s of that card. I have yet to see one; I'll bet it looks great in that holder!

• Very nice! Love those Bryant's.