Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

THE COMPOSITE DEFINITION WAS CHANGED.

PCGS has updated some things again regarding registry sets. You may have moved up in the rankings without doing anything (happened to me).

Thought I'd mention it ... check your sets!

Insert witicism here. [ xxx ]

Comments

• Options
    mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Dear PCGS,

Please start informing set holders WHAT was changed when you change it. I see that my ranks have improved (thank you for that) but why? What is different now? I haven't added or removed anything and I'm curious what changed?!

Thanks,

Sincerely,
    Andy

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Registry changes happen quite often, imho.
    It's nothing really to stress over....sometimes it is a new coin added, sometimes the weight of a coin goes up, or down, etc.

I don't watch my registry sets daily, or even weekly or monthly, but I find that when I do check on them, there is usually a change or two to the composition that has impacted a few of them.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    mt_mslamt_msla Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

@Bochiman Oh not stressing about it. Actually my stand in the rankings has improved, not declined. I am curious as to why.

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting. Thanks ACR.
    I did not know that message meant that as I assumed, along with the OP and others I believe, that points for a coin, or coins, in the set were adjusted...not that someone above did something.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment