Home Sports Talk

I despise MLB network

garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

Probably has to be the worst sports network on cable. They rarely show any of my teams games. Went to watch the Yankees vs Pirates game today, and after the first 2 minutes, it blacked out. Nothing.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

Comments

• keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

don't watch the network and drop cable, that has been my solution. I can stream live with a FireStick and if my Team doesn't play(like today) I can go work in the garden and enjoy the sunshine.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    don't watch the network and drop cable, that has been my solution. I can stream live with a FireStick and if my Team doesn't play(like today) I can go work in the garden and enjoy the sunshine.

"Work in the garden"! YIKES.....that's a bit extreme!!

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

@keets said:

Yes, he ought to be spend all day on the forums typing instead, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@grote15 said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@keets said:

Yes, he ought to be spend all day on the forums typing instead, lol..

Of course! B)

• My team is local, so I have no options to stream. I don't have much time to sit and watch anyways, but still a bummer.