Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Withdrawn

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sell complete BU set of American Arts gold medallions at $1270 an ounce times 7.5 ounces. I pay Registered shipping. You lock in price and send check, and I send gold when check clears or earlier if Cashier's Check or I know you.
Price good until metals markets re-open on Sunday afternoon, after which price subject to change.
TD

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options

Bump

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

Bump

• Options

Withdrawn.

• Options

Re-offered at $1270 an ounce on May 26th, 2017. Two sets available.

Will consider offers for just the better ones.

• Options

Bump

• Options

I have somebody interested in two of the ten and may break up a set. Anybody interested in other singles? You are going to have to pay the postage. Advise today before the foreign markets reopen.

• Options

Still available, but now subject to repricing.

• Options

Have broken up the better set. Last call to buy singles before I burn them. Express interest and will quote you a delivered price for quick check. Will ship after check clears unless I know you or you send Cashiers Check.

• Options

Withdraw the medallions. Sold to a melter.

Tried to help out a few collectors before I did so but these are just too hard to move.