Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New PSA Set Registry App Available Today!

I am pleased to announce that the PSA Set Registry’s new “companion app” is now available at the Google and iTunes stores for download to your mobile devices. This app gives you all the basic Set Registry functions with two added bonuses:

Imaging is a breeze. Now when you are in My Inventory, if you tap on “No Image Available” you have two choices. The app will automatically load your camera. When you take a picture, it loads next to your inventory item. Or you can grab an image from your library.

And, there’s a great new “What if” feature. Let’s say you are walking around a sports show. You spot a card that might fill a slot in one of your sets. Simply scan it and the app will tell you what the addition will do to your GPA and set rating!

Here are the links to download the app:

PSA Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.psacard.setregistry

PSA iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/card-collection-psa-set-registry/id1218508459?mt=8

The PSA Set Registry companion app is free and another great service from PSA.

If you have any comments or suggestions, we’d love to hear back from you.

BJ Searls
bsearls@collectors.com
Set Registry & Special Projects Director
PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just starting this app and it is awesome. Don't have to scan cards anymore as you can upload cert and photos of front and back of each card using your phone all in one shot. The barcode on the flip even eliminates the need to type in cert numbers.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭

This almost makes me want to buy a smartphone.
    Especially since my computer no longer recognizes my printer/scanner as a compatible device, I don't know why,
    but I'm blaming microsoft because my computer updated to the latest windows even though I told it not to.
    I hate my computer.