Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Price Lowered on 2 UNC Rolls of 1963-D Franklins w/ End Toners & Certified Toned Coins FSH & ebay

ATF CoinsATF Coins Posts: 107 ✭✭

So I bought these 2 rolls at a show only for the end of roll toned coins in each roll. It's not every day you come across this date with attractive toning. Each roll has 2 end toners in it. I never bothered checking the roll at the show and just noticed when I went to photograph them that each roll has 1 coin that has been swapped. One roll has 1 circulated 1954-D Franklin and the other has 1 circulated 1944 Walking Liberty. Every other coin is uncirculated and appears top be from an original roll. Lesson....Always check your rolls when you can. Anyways, I am asking $260 per roll or $500 for both. All 4 end toners are attractive. I may be willing to trade for gold. Also, I have many certified toned dimes and halves on ebay right now with low starting bids.

Roll 1

Roll 2

After the Flood Coins - Specializing in rainbow toned coins of all denominations. Formerly Chameleon Coins.

Successful deals with greencopper, Al21, AUandAG, wondercoin, KellenCoin, and you next.

Comments

• Options

TTT

After the Flood Coins - Specializing in rainbow toned coins of all denominations. Formerly Chameleon Coins.

Successful deals with greencopper, Al21, AUandAG, wondercoin, KellenCoin, and you next.
  • Options

bump a rooski

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

Could you PM me ? Thank you

• Options

To infinity and beyond!