Successful trades.... MichaelDixon,

Comments

• Options
    topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

One box is upside down. Or two are. :p

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice as no one would steal your cpap machine, I like it :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31, 2017 11:06AM

Cool, fits like a glove! At first, I thought you were going to tell us you found some coins at the thrift store? That would be new to me. ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    CoinstartledCoinstartled Posts: 10,135 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find.

• Options
    UnclePennyBagsUnclePennyBags Posts: 327 ✭✭✭

@joeykoins said:
    Cool, fits like a glove! At first, I thought you were going to tell us you found some coins at the thrift store? That would be new to me. ;)

Not that lucky but have found 4 empty Dansco albums that were complete and in good shape for .99 cents each ....but I've taught them how to read jewelry and now they call me to cash in.

• Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's cool, about 5 years ago I picked up 5 or 6 pcgs blue boxes for a dime each...............yes they were empty :(

Steve

Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    KellenCoinKellenCoin Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭

Amazing!

YN Member of the ANA, ANS, NBS, EAC, C4, MCA, PNNA, CSNS, ILNA, TEC, and more!
    Always buying numismatic literature and sample slabs.

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭

good to see some are still thinking ;)

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

So did you just guess that it would be a good fit, or were you just randomly walking around with 3 pcgs boxes?? lol

• Options
    edited June 10, 2017 6:38AM

d

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd be dancing in the streets!!

You should've seen how happy I was when all my boxes and stuff neatly fit in my SDB.

• Options
    stevebensteveben Posts: 4,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

reminder to self, check cpap bags. just kidding...i like the way you think.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very cool!

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

At first, I thought you were going to tell us you found some coins at the thrift store?

just the other day we were talking in the shop about "coin finds" and one guy said the best place to expect Silver in change is at Dollar Stores.

• Options
    edited June 10, 2017 6:38AM

d

• Options
    edited March 31, 2017 2:35PM

@keets said:
    At first, I thought you were going to tell us you found some coins at the thrift store?

just the other day we were talking in the shop about "coin finds" and one guy said the best place to expect Silver in change is at Dollar Stores.

Its funny you say that I got 3 wheat cents in one transaction there a few weeks ago.... I asked where they came from and if they had more I offered to buy them all at triple just to give me something to dig through cheap, she told me that someone paid with some cent rolls and the rolls looked old.... She checked and there was only a roll left so she gave it to me for $1 .... All common dates but still $5 worth of fun looking.... They used the rest ($4-5) as change

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file