Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Selling my duplicate Cheerios Dollar, PCGS MS-68

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 20, 2017 10:41PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Decided that I do not need three of them. Offering one in PCGS MS-68 at $7,500 or best reasonable offer.
Label says "Cheerios Dollar" and "DeLorey Collection."
Can go to the bank and take pictures if anybody seriously interested.
TD

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

bump

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • chiniu1976chiniu1976 Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi and good morning
    what is a Cheerios Dollar???
    I think I met you at Harlan Berk in downtown Chicago
    GO CUBS GO

:) new to BST positive transactions with au and ag, j dimick, Pandavab, messcrew

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny

@chiniu1976 said:
    Hi and good morning
    what is a Cheerios Dollar???
    I think I met you at Harlan Berk in downtown Chicago
    GO CUBS GO

That was me.
    Was a Sox fan then, but that was one heck of a World Series last fall!

Bump

Bump with price cut

• MWallaceMWallace Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CaptHenway said:
    Decided that I do not need three of them.

So are you saying that you "need" two of them? :)

This will get me down to one pattern reverse coin (NGC MS-67 with "DELOREY SPECIMEN" on the holder), and one piece in the original Cheerios two-coin blister pack that does not have the die marker on the obverse.

• TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CaptHenway said:
    Decided that I do not need three of them.

So are you saying that you "need" two of them? :)

The name Captain crunch was taken. And he's 5,497 coins away from being Captain Cheerio! :D

Bump with new price

Bump with new price

• AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's weird for me to see this in 68 and not sell for 7995.. fair price and I'd buy if I was buying anything at the moment.. a piece of history for sure good luck Cap.

Thanks!

Bump at new price.

Withdrawn.