Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Check out this beaut!

Comments

• Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Good thing it's on that PSA branded neoprene pouch, satisfies all my concerns.

The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    coinspackscoinspacks Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

ooof...look at that mess

s_l1600
    how upload image

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

It might be an authentic unopened pack....BUT, he already has a gretzky PSA 9 for sale so I would not be willing to risk the remainder packs containing one ever just by math alone.

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

A big red flag is the fact that he has BINs on every other item, but for an unopened pack he used an auction format with a $1 starting bid. That's probably because he doesn't really care how much money he gets for his resealed pack.

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

I was going to mention the corner "fold" before reading it already mentioned. Obvious reseal job

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options

This is my eBay ad. Thanks for all the fine forensic analysis boys . Especially the one that states I pulled a psa 9 already. Interesting that (the one he's referring to) I have for sale is an OPC and the wax pack is a Topps. Anyway, my feedback and reputation stands on its own and I have provided plenty of pics for others to place their bids accordingly. One pack a buyer did pull a Gretzky and a few other cards came back dead on psa 10's so far.
    ....,My guess is you guys have a lot of extra time on your hands due to lack of female interest. Beaut!!!!

• Options

....I see MTcards has a cat though

• Options

@Imogen said:
    Anyway, my feedback and reputation stands on its own and I have provided plenty of pics for >others to place their bids accordingly. One pack a buyer did pull a Gretzky and a few other cards >came back dead on psa 10's so far.

It's quite odd that buyers are telling you that they opened the packs and what grades they got, but yet you have 0 feedback for unopened packs.

• Options

@mlbfan2 said:

@Imogen said:
    Anyway, my feedback and reputation stands on its own and I have provided plenty of pics for >others to place their bids accordingly. One pack a buyer did pull a Gretzky and a few other cards >came back dead on psa 10's so far.

It's quite odd that buyers are telling you that they opened the packs and what grades they got, but yet you have 0 feedback for unopened packs.

It's quite odd you you're a grown man have a peanuts cartoon as your handle. And that you have time to over analyze other people's eBay ads. I'm an honest seller. You don't see any negative feedback either do you? If I was trying to be deceitful I wouldn't post as many clear pics as I did. If you don't like it, don't bid. But don't taint my auction any levy accusations hiding behind your computer screen. So typical

• Options
    edited March 28, 2017 4:00PM

@Imogen said:
    It's quite odd you you're a grown man have a peanuts cartoon as your handle. And that you have time to over analyze other people's eBay ads. I'm an honest seller. You don't see any negative feedback either do you? If I was trying to be deceitful I wouldn't post as many clear pics as I did. If you don't like it, don't bid. But don't taint my auction any levy accusations hiding behind your computer screen. So typical

I've got more feedback for my avatar than you've got on ebay for selling packs.

BTW, you have "Wayne Gretzky" in the item specifics. You're not selling a Wayne Gretzky item, you're selling a pack. That makes you look dishonest. Another red flag.

• Options

@mlbfan2 said:

@Imogen said:

I've got more feedback for my avatar than you've got on ebay for selling packs.

BTW, you have "Wayne Gretzky" in the item specifics. You're not selling a Wayne Gretzky item, you're selling a pack. That makes you look dishonest. Another red flag.

You're a red flag, for every female out there. Man, you really burned me on that one peanuts boy. You probably printed out my OPC PSA 9 Wayne Gretzky for sale and you're going to sleep with it under your pillow tonight....,ALONE

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

My beaut comment was in reference to your decision to place the pack on a PSA bag with the logo in plain view. And if you think for a second that it doesn't appear misleading at best I'd beg to differ. If I had a ring with a cz stone for sale on eBay and set it on a Tiffany bag what would that look like?

Kevin

Kevin

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2017 4:35PM

Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options

@Imogen said:
    It's quite odd you you're a grown man have a peanuts cartoon as your handle.

...Says the grown man that trades little pieces of cardboard with pictures of male athletes. :)

• Options

@mlbfan2 said:

@Imogen said:
    It's quite odd you you're a grown man have a peanuts cartoon as your handle.

...Says the grown man that trades little pieces of cardboard with pictures of male athletes. :)

For thousands in profit no less

• Options

@LOTSOS said:
    My beaut comment was in reference to your decision to place the pack on a PSA bag with the logo in plain view. And if you think for a second that it doesn't appear misleading at best I'd beg to differ. If I had a ring with a cz stone for sale on eBay and set it on a Tiffany bag what would that look like?

Kevin

Great analogy since my item is 100% genuine and a CZ is fake. So Weak, try again

• Options

@Gemyanks10 said:

Now this was kind of funny.

• Options
    edited April 2, 2017 5:38PM

• Options
    49ersGuy49ersGuy Posts: 382 ✭✭

This already is the funniest thread of 2017 and we are just 20 posts in.

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

I trust no one with the neon smiley avatars

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2017 11:43PM

@rexvos said:
    I trust no one with the neon smiley avatars

photo neon_awesome_face_by_iceball448-d3a4jw1.png

The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

I am sure you know that if the pack is legit and was graded by PSA--you would sell it for much more than what you'll ever get raw. So how come it's not already graded? For me--that is a red flag

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't speak to the packs authenticity but I will say the seller would be making a colossal mistake selling a fake pack with three recorded feedback's in the past year and a half of very expensive cards.

• Options
    georgebailey2georgebailey2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

I doubt Imogen is the seller. What rational seller would defend themselves in such a manner?
    Interesting that Jenny reappears within minutes of Imogen.

• Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

@Imogen said:
    ....I see MTcards has a cat though

I like cats.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, this guy's initial posts are going well huh? A guy selling cardboard pictures of men is really going to make fun of other guys who do the same? Sad. Too many red flags with this one. It's a bad pack and another seller to block. Thanks for outing yourself bud.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭
    edited March 29, 2017 8:48AM