Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

8% eBay Bucks 3/23-3/24

Details:

Who’s eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

8% in eBay Bucks on every Qualifying Purchase of $50 or more
Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 23, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 24, 2017 (the "Promotion Period"). Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer (a "Qualifying Purchase"). Promotion is valid on multiple Qualifying Purchases made within the Promotion Period. In order to qualify for the offer, you must click the activate link.

Qualifying Purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category, Real Estate, Gift Cards & Coupons (including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Comments

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

Not offered 2 me

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

they are never offered to me...

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get it either but wanted to post so others could check their messages to see if they got it.
    James

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

ended up getting this hours later....

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    FrancartFrancart Posts: 334 ✭✭✭

Got it

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

I get them every week or at least it seems like it.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

Appreciate the heads up. I got this one, but, not always. Even better are the flash sales but with the limited time window, you have to hope you're paying attention at the right moment. ;)

• Options

I used to get these all the time and it stopped about two months ago. Very sad.

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭

@SpinFadeSplash23 said:
    I used to get these all the time and it stopped about two months ago. Very sad.

Trying either buying, or selling, just one item (even a throwaway thing you don't care much about.) That seems to goose the offers for me. :smile:

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've gotten 3 offers in the last 2 months and have yet to purchase something during the offer. I've made multiple purchases before and after the offers have expired. It looks like this one will also expire before I find something I need.

Bad timing I guess.

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    ZTargZTarg Posts: 497 ✭✭✭

Fell asleep without using this, so hopefully there will be one more before the end of March.

• Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

When is the next time ebay bucks are eligible to be spent?

• Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Arsenal83 said:
    When is the next time ebay bucks are eligible to be spent?

The first couple days of April.
    James

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

This is frightening. My old routine included the excitement of planning quarterly sprees with my accumulation of free spending buckslove. Current quarter's reward will reap the equivalent of about 1/2 of an EX-MT Topps Ryne Sandberg rookie and a used Card Saver.