Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Trying to get an idea of the value of this........

I've listed this on ebay,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/322449981878?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
but have no idea how to accurately asses the value for myself as it's such a rare item. Anyone with experience who can share would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2017 8:45PM

Hi,

How are you? Nice to meet you.

What am I looking at?

Kevin

Kevin

• Options
    49ersGuy49ersGuy Posts: 382 ✭✭

It's not worth too much. I picked one up in a trade for a PSA6 1978 Rick Auerbach card and $25 dollars.

Hope that helps.

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

I havent seen another one for sale, but the Mets with Ryan Piazza is a little higher. My guess is that $500-600 is a good starting range.

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY
  • Options
    ugaskidawgugaskidawg Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Is this your item?

• Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

@LOTSOS said:

What am I looking at?

>

Spam

Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

Lower the starting price to 99 cents, and then you will learn the value of it as soon as the auction ends. Hope this helps.

• Options

What mlbfan2 said... :)

SinibobCards@aol.com

Working on 56T BB and 80T BB
    Looking to trade blocks of BB graded commons for other blocks of BB commons

https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/sinibobcards/othersets/3205

https://www.ebay.com/sch/sinibobsystems/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
  • Options

@ugaskidawg said:
    Is this your item?

Thanks. Yes it is.

• Options

@mlbfan2 said:
    Lower the starting price to 99 cents, and then you will learn the value of it as soon as the auction ends. Hope this helps.

It doesn't get a ton of views though and my fear in doing that is that it will go for far less than it's worth. If i had a decent assessment, i'd just post a buyitnow.

• Options

@mtcards said:
    I havent seen another one for sale, but the Mets with Ryan Piazza is a little higher. My guess is that $500-600 is a good starting range.

Thanks. Appreciate it. I'll just keep listing it where it is then (maybe $50 lower)

• Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

239 views in 7 days is a fairly large number of views in my opinion. Most items I've sold get well less than 100 for 7 days yet still sell. Mlbfan2 is correct. If you 99¢ auction it you will find out its true value. Now that number may not be what you're hoping for but it will be what it's value to at least two other people is.

Kevin

Kevin

• Options

thx

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭✭

add a Best Offer option to see what offers are out there (disregard the ridiculous ones)

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.