Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Ebay bakendave & rockledgesportscards- any dealings?

Anyone buy from either bakendave or rockledgesportscards? Have some nice looking stuff.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

bakendave has over 78,000 feedback and rockledgesportscards has almost 16,000. What was the question again? :)

• Options

i love ebay

Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah you can fake 1 or even a hundred transactions but 16,000? That takes commitment. 78,000? I'm not sure what that would take. Obsession maybe?

Kevin

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

Agree with above responses. Over 94,000 POSITIVES and ZERO negatives between the two of them.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭

Reminds me of the Seinfeld Mom & Pop Shoe Shop episode.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=dwnanPuuCwk

• Options
    travis ttravis t Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Was happy with a couple raw buys from Rockledge. A '56T Aparicio RC comes to mind, gorgeous well-centered NM card. As always, inspect the raw scans carefully to identify what might be an unacceptable flaw. I have not graded my buys from them, but I'm confident the cards are legit or I would have sent them back.

• Options

I've had a very good experience with bakendave. After I won an auction, I had a reseller license, so I asked them to remove the sales tax. They responded very quickly, and while they weren't able to remove the sales tax from the invoice, they provided an immediate refund in the amount of the sales tax after I paid. Very quick and easy communication, and definitely a great seller in my book.