Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone know if little green Leprechans with pots of gold fly out of these box's butts randomly ?

Bought it for 150 a few months ago and opening now. Searching ebay sold items I can't figure out what could be in this to make this box worth it. Will post ALL cards of course. Cuz I get down wit me scanner.

Comments

• Options
    OddRodzOddRodz Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

• Options

Ok at least Pujols and Griffey (the 1 dollar Griffey)

PUJOLS !!!

bored now. later for this.

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13, 2017 6:03PM

Man 16 years time flies. 99% of those guys are gone.

• Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some havelearned that this thread has BUNTacular cards

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options

Subway Series O'Neill

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Speaking of Paul O'Neill. I sat behind him a couple of years ago at a Furman University basketball game in SC. His son played(not much) for Furman and his daughter was a cheerleader. He also had another son that graduated from Furman. I had seen him several times at Furman football and basketball games but this was the first time I had a chance to talk with him and his wife. I asked why Furman since he was and still lives in Cincinnati. He said they all just loved the school and Greenville. He and his wife were very nice. Of course this has very little to do with this thread but it just reminded me of a nice guy.

• Options

Paul O'Neill has himself 5 Rings which is quite badass. Pretty nice you got to chat.

Only 4 packs left after this and still no Ichiro.

This box falls in the 1992 Bowman Baseball and 1989 Score Football livin' in the past price range. Each should be 75 bucks and no more.

• Options

There were no Leprechan pots of gold flying out of this box's butt. It had one Pujols with a slight print defect, and one friggin GloryHole Ichiro which will get a 10. (i know i know)

Other than that I think there must be Pujols/Ichiro rookie auto or other am missing here for the box to be 150.

Hope You Enjoyed The 2001 Upper Deck Baseball Series II Box Break Extravaganza :)

• Options

WAIT FORGOT:

uhh nevermind, no Mantle auto"