Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Free Grades for the PSA set registry program

I decided to use my three free grades on something that I do not typically submit to PSA. I have decided to branch out a bit and try to collect Olympic wrestling tickets as far back as I can. Interestingly enough I am only a few away and the tickets that I currently need are 1964 Tokyo and 1992 Barcelona. These are my earliest tickets and thought I would get these done first. I just have one other ticket graded before I got these done but I'll eventually get all of them graded. There is a lot of variation in sizes over the years.

1 1 26897951 GOOD 2 1928 Olympics-Wrestling-Stub Stub Aug.2, Greco-Roman/Round 1 All Weight Classes (P.M.) Ticket
2 1 26897952 GOOD 2 1932 Olympics-Wrestling-Stub Stub Aug.7, Greco-Roman/Final Rounds All Weight Classes (11 Am) Ticket
3 1 26897953 GOOD 2 1936 Olympics-Wrestling-Stub Stub Aug.7, Greco-Roman/Rounds 2 & 3 Heavyweight & Featherweight (19:00 Uhr) Ticket

I may be the only person to have an Olympic wrestling ticket collection, but why not???

Rob

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those look really cool slabbed Rob. Nice going.

• Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, these ticket stubs look really cool in the slabs. :+1::+1:

I was curious on the grades, because they don't all look the same to me. The 1936 stub looks much better to me than the other two. Is there something on the back that makes this a PSA 2?

Donato

Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options

I wish I could give you a great answer on the condition of the tickets, some looked better than others to my eye as well. I feel that I have a good eye on trading cards but still in the learning process for ticket grading. I did pick up one of the Olympic tickets that I was looking for. I need just Barcelona and I will have all the wrestling tickets back to 1928.