Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

2004 Donruss Inside View IV-1 Alex Rodriguez

Hello there everyone! New member here. Thanks for having me. Came across this card, 2004 Donruss Inside View IV-1 Alex Rodriguez. Not much information out there about it. Apparently, this run was not meant for release and I have seen that there may be guesstimates of a population of maybe 25 of these out in the wild. I've seen a few instances of the card sold for $12 to $25 dollars, with a graded one selling for $50 or so. Just curious as to why such a low price for a card that might be so rare and wondering if anybody has any thoughts or insights on the particular card or set. Anything else you might want to add to the discussion would be great! I'll be happy to hear from everyone. Have a great day!!

Comments

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a fun set and the foil on the front makes high grade examples difficult to find.

While you can't easily run out and buy a set of them, production was far higher than 25 each. There are 11 from the set available on eBay right now (a couple with dreamer pricing), so player collectors value them appropriately based on perceived scarcity.

Just based on how frequently these are available, I'd guess the print run is more likely around 200, perhaps higher. The $12-25 range for raw sounds right for stars/HOFers.

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, hello, how are ya? welcome :)

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph