Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

A potentially life changing free (almost!) numismatically related item. 'SOLD'...thanks!

ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 28, 2017 10:40AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Our hosts were generous enough to send me a really nice black Nike golf shirt last year. I have been given a mandate by my better half to 'clean out the closet' and it with that in mind and with great hesitation (I really like the shirt!...but have never worn it) I am offering the shirt to a board member for a simple exchange of some 90% (or ??) to cover my shipping costs.

From a ROI standpoint you will be way ahead as the shirt is worth several times the shipping! I would rather see the shirt put to good use by a fellow board member than sitting in my closet. I don't go to a lot of shows where I could show it off and if I was inclined to wear it around work I would spend most of the day answering questions about PCGS and talking coins but with review time right around the corner I can't risk that. I can see it now, 'K, you have been a great employee but unfortunately we can't give you a raise because you spent a lot of company time talking to your co-workers about your shirt and those coin things.'.

So why could this be life changing? Many possibilities indeed, consider the following:

1. Wear this shirt to a show it could enhance sales by showing your support for the #1 grading service.
  2. Standout from the Hawaiian shirt crowd.
  3. At shows this shirt might keep away the 3rd tier slab folks who 'I buy (insert 3rd tier slab company name here) graded coins only because their MS-67's are a lot cheaper than PCGS' 67's' Not wasting time on this would allow you to focus on customers who are more numismatically astute.
  4. Being black it will minimize the impact of lunch stains thereby not scaring away women and children.
  5. Black is always classy and a slenderizing color.
  6. Being a size 2 XL (XXL) for those just starting out in the business of dealing or collecting there is plenty of room to grow.
  7. A lot of other stuff I can't think of right now.

Anyway for small price of $ 0.50 worth of 90% you can have this shirt sent to you via the United States Postal Service's First Class mail. First Class service for a first class shirt from a first class grading service! It does not get any classier than that!! Sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway first PM can have it...thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

K

ANA LM

Comments