Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

New Zealand coins upcoming on Ebay

Starting at 6 PM Eastern today (Sunday, February 26), I will have some BU New Zealand coins opening on Ebay. None of especially eye-opening or rare, but all are uncirculated, with most of the bronze coins being full red. If you are interested in this country, please take a look - you may find something you like/want/need. My handle is "gscoins". Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to put these on my watch list . I like New Zealand coins maybe I'll take a bid at one B)

• Options
    gscoinsgscoins Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

My thanks to LouisCamp for creating the link to these auctions. I am still not very tech savvy...

• Options

Ending tonight; some bargains to be had. Thanks.

• Options

I'm working up a new Ebay account so I bid at 3 or 4 of the lots but only won 1. ;) Some of the stuff surprised me in both directions, how do you think they did overall?

• Options

Not great, but I was expecting a poor result, frankly. New Zealand coins are not particularly popular just now. Graded NZ coins do better, but none of these were worth the expense of grading fees. I have a few others I am thinking about either listing here on the BST forum, or getting graded. Glad you were able to win one, at least; I am mailing it out today. Thanks for bidding.

• Options

I didn't have a ton of money in paypal to spend last night but I figured at least I could run some of the bids up on what I didn't win.