Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Not counting Dealers (sorry Dealers) By voting honestly, select which category you belong in?

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 24, 2017 7:59PM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

Thanks guys

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Not counting Dealers (sorry Dealers) By voting honestly, select which category you belong in?

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

Id rather not say how much. Although I do work for a dealer, I myself do not own a B&M.

• joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 27, 2017 3:37PM

By the recent calculations, out of the 18 votes, 10 of you guys spend at least $5000 per year! Cool! That must be some collection after awhile. I can't even imagine what kind of collection you guys have? Nice. I'm guessing, some of you have a Museum Quality Collection. That is what this "Hobby for Kings" is all about! B) Thanks for participating in my poll.-joey
    One More Thing... I tried this same poll in the Coin Forum but screwed it up big time, by mistakenly not making it an anonymous Poll. I wanted it to be but It didn't come out that way. I ticked some people off. In which, I don't blame them in the least. I had a brain freeze! :s

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.